Contact Smokefree England

If you need advice regarding your own specific circumstances or need advice on related issues such as planning permission, licensing, building control, noise and litter, we suggest you make contact with your local council, or seek your own legal advice.

Contact your local council (new window)

If someone is smoking in a smokefree place or vehicle, you should alert the manager or the person in charge of the premises or vehicle in the first instance.

Alternatively you can contact the relevant local council or phone the Smokefree Compliance Line on 0800 587 166 7 to make a report. This information will be passed to the relevant local authority to follow up as appropriate.

  Back to top


Smokefree the latest - view


© 2012