Contacting Smoke Free England

If you are looking for advice on smoking, giving up smoking or health matters related to smoking talk to your GP or local health centre who will be able to offer you personalised advice and support or signpost you to the relevant NHS local clinic.

If your query is relating to any business related query, for example what signage your premises must display, policy wording, licensing, noise and litter (or similar) it would be best to contact your local council offices.

If you have concerns regarding someone smoking in a public place or the workplace and after you have in the first instance reported this to the manager / owner / staff of the establishment involved you may report concerns via the Smoke Free Compliance Line. The number for this is 0800 587 1667. All reports are passed over to the relevant council for follow-ups.